This course will teach predictive analytics in business environments and give you an edge in your career and everyday life. Data analysis uses different toolkits like Google Data Studio and PowerBI to turn data into informative, easy to read reports. After this course, you will develop an analytical mindset and be familiar with these analytics tools and techniques.
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Knowledge
By the end of this masterclass, you’ll be able to confidently:
- Explain who is a Data Analyst
- Identify the Data Analyst toolkits
- Understand typical Data analysis project lifecycle
- Google Data Studio and Power BI, and techniques used in analysis using these tools
- Explain the concepts behind essential techniques in data analytics, including Controls, aggregation of data, and visualization
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to make sense out of their organization’s or public data in order to gain actionable insights that can aid business decision making as well as anyone looking forward to a career in Data Analytics such as Graduates, Analysts, Business Owners, Managers, Decision Makers etc.